Instagram is a great marketing platform which ecommerce entrepreneurs can use to help grow their ecommerce businesses. It doesn’t matter whether you’re just getting started with your store, or if you’re already making thousands in revenue every month, Instagram is a valuable tool that you can use to your advantage.
Instagram is a free social media platform that can be used for a variety of different functions when you’re using it for your ecommerce business. You can promote your newest products, acquire new customers, or even communicate directly with your existing ones. When you’re using Instagram for your ecommerce business it’s critical that you take advantage of hashtags — these are an invaluable resource for growing your brand’s reach and authority.Finding the best Instagram hashtags for your ecommerce business is a challenging task, no matter how savvy you are with social media.
We’ve created this article to help you garner an understanding of how Instagram hashtags work, and how you can find the best Instagram hashtags for likes for your own content. At the end of this article, you’ll be equipped with all the information that you need to start using Instagram hashtags to grow your following today.
Let’s get started.
What is an Instagram Hashtag and Why Should I Use One?
An Instagram hashtag is a singular word, or series of words, that is marked with a hash symbol (#) which is used in a post’s description, or comments section. These hashtags help Instagram to organize and categorize content, which enables the platform to present the right content to the right users. If you’re a frequent social media user then it’s likely that you’ve already seen hashtags in action.
Instagram hashtags have multiple different purposes — here are a few:
- Gain More Likes: Instagram users who are interested in a particular field are likely to search for hashtags which are related to it. When you use Instagram hashtags with your content you’ll be giving yourself a chance for said users to access your content, and in turn find out more about your brand — this is why it’s a good idea to find out the best Instagram hashtags for likes.
- Gain More Followers: Instagram users who are interested in a specific niche are always looking for more content that is related to it. If they stumble across your account through Instagram hashtags and they find that you’re posting content that is relevant to them, they’re likely to follow your account. This is a great situation for any ecommerce entrepreneur, as you’ll be able to promote your products and your brand to users who are already engaged.
- Make More Sales: Instagram hashtags aren’t just about growing your ecommerce business’ social media following. Whilst this is a valuable outcome from using Instagram hashtags, you can also make more sales by using them for your ecommerce business’ account. If you use niche specific hashtags when promoting one of your products then you’re likely to draw the attention of users who are likely to purchase something related to this content. This means that you’ll be able to boost your store’s sales with well thought out Instagram hashtags used in combination with compelling content.
How to Find the Best Instagram Hashtags
Now that we’ve covered the benefits of using them, it’s time to explain how you can find the best Instagram hashtags for likes for your ecommerce business. When you’re running your ecommerce business it’s a great idea to take some time to research what the best Instagram hashtags for likes are, especially ones which are related to your niche. It’s always best to make data-informed decisions when you’re handling marketing for your online store.
There are a variety of different tools which are available which will provide you with information about the best Instagram Hashtags for likes. It doesn’t matter what your online store’s niche is, you’ll still be able to find hashtags that are relevant to your content. Here are some tools which you can use to generate the best Instagram hashtags for likes:
TagBlender: TagBlender is an Instagram hashtag generator tool that you can use to source hashtags that will bring a high engagement rate to your social media content. You’ll be able to generate the perfect set of Instagram hashtags from various different fields like ‘People’, ‘Urban’, ‘Fashion’, or ‘Art’. The tool is simple to use, and it’s free, so you’ll can try it for yourself.
HashtagsForLikes: HashtagsForLikes is a great tool that you can use to generate Instagram hashtags for your ecommerce business’ social media accounts. This tool is easy to navigate, and you’ll be able to source the best Instagram hashtags that are related to your ecommerce business in no time.
InstagramTags: Instagram Tags is a tool that ecommerce entrepreneurs can use to access ready-made sets of popular hashtags. Their tool offers hashtags that relate to various different fields, from ‘Hair’ to ‘Throwback’. You can use InstagramTags to find plenty of the best Instagram hashtags for likes, and grow your store’s presence on social media.
Instagram Hashtag Limit
When you’re sourcing the best Instagram hashtags for likes for your ecommerce business, it’s critical that you’re keeping the Instagram hashtag limit in mind. Instagram enforce a hashtag limit of 30 per post. This limitation is in place to ensure that content on Instagram remains relevant, and to help their platform avoid spam.
The Instagram hashtag limit may guide your choices for the Instagram hashtags that you use when you’re posting content to your social media accounts. If you’re using an Instagram hashtag generator to source engaging hashtags, like the ones mentioned above, you’ll likely receive a generic set of 30 hashtags. However, you may find that there are much more relevant hashtags for your particular posts. Feel free to use Instagram hashtags which you think will be more valuable for drawing engaged traffic to your content — you know your store and it’s audience best.
Using Instagram for Your Dropshipping Business
When you’re running a dropshipping business, Instagram is a great platform that you can use to market your online store. It doesn’t matter if you’re running your dropshipping store with a shoestring budget, or you’re already generating large sums of revenue, you’ll be able to use Instagram to grow your online presence, broaden your brand’s reach, and acquire new customers. Instagram hashtags are a great way to achieve social media marketing success.
Webelieve that dropshipping is the best business model for your business, especially if you’re using Shopify. If you run your business with a dropshipping model, you’ll never need to worry about carrying inventory. Instead, you’ll simply contact your suppliers whenever you receive an order, who will then ship your products directly to your customer’s door. You can use Oberlo to run your dropshipping business — it’s simple to get started, and it’ll make your life as an ecommerce entrepreneur easier.
40 Best Instagram Hashtags for Likes
Here’s a list of the 40 best Instagram hashtags for likes, according to statistics from Websta.me, an Instagram analytics tool:
Bare in mind that these Instagram hashtags are the most popular overall, so you may find that some of these are less useful for your business than other hashtags. If this is the case you can use Websta.me to locate the best Instagram hashtags for likes that are relevant to your online store.
Instagram Pro Tips
Growing a following for your ecommerce business is a difficult task, and it’s important that you can take advantage of every Instagram marketing tactic available to broaden your store’s reach. Here are a few Instagram pro tips which you can use, in addition to the best Instagram hashtags for likes, which will help you to grow your following:
- Engage with followers: A great way to solidify your support from your existing followers is to engage with them. If you like their Instagram feed don’t hesitate to follow them. If they’ve posted an interesting comment on your latest image, go ahead and give it a like. It’ll mean a lot to them, and they’ll feel appreciated as a customer.
- Post frequently: Frequent posting is one of the keys to success on Instagram. If you’re posting compelling content on a frequent basis you have a great chance to bring engaged customers to your online store. If you’re only posting once per month then you’ll have a much harder time gaining and holding the attention of potential customers.
- Check out your competition: Take a look through your competitor’s feeds and note down what you like, and what you think you could do better. Use your competitor’s as inspiration, especially if they’ve been successful — they’ve landed on a successful formula, use this to your advantage.
Start Using the Best Instagram Hashtags Today
We’ve now covered everything that you need to know about Instagram hashtags, and you know how to find the best Instagram hashtags for likes for your ecommerce business — congratulations! Starting today, you can begin to grow your store’s Instagram following.
It’s important that you always review the performance of your Instagram content. This will help you to improve your social media output, and ultimately help you to grow your ecommerce business, and generate more revenue.
If you’ve got any questions about Instagram hashtags, or marketing in general, let us know below. We’re happy to help you on your ecommerce journey.